lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012

♥T-PROUD-PIG♥

Ahhhhh was a nice day even it's monday e,e
i went with my friends to eat pizza and take purikuras♥ but are so little, i hope my bff can upload then in HQ XD but i took this with my lolli♥

with my BFF♥

Mitsuu!! where are you?! ><

me with our bitch! XD  Have a nice trip! I'll miss ya babe *3* i love ya!!

My BFF cutting the purikuras!

I hope can show you later that purikuras!! It's so cool XDD



And i hope get my Circle Lenses soooooon!! I really need them e,e and i'm still looking for something to make my skin soft and cool XD ohhh and i see something to someone who i love 1313 *secret* but ok ok, tomorrow i have school, i need study a lot!! N i miss my ♥N♥ nu nuu~~

Was a nice day even more cuz we made a video talking weird cuz that shit helium! XDDDD

See ya ( --)/♥
KB  *3*

8 comentarios:

Nana dijo...

Wow! You are so cute, I hope your lenses come in soon!

Anónimo dijo...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR >__<! and your pink hair friend, shes is so cute, i want to make my hair like this! YOUR BLOG IS AMAIZING!! i follow you!
big hug

Juiicy Times dijo...

:O Me encantan vuestros outfits!! Muy al estilo harajukero ;D
Tus zapatos parecen geniales pero no se ven bien!! ;0;

Anónimo dijo...

es que ademas no he encontado la marca de shizuka muto por rakuten ni por ningun sitio que tengamos acceso y eso es tan triste TT____TT con lo mona que es la marca! y ademas es de shizuka *____*! me da rabia que haya cosas que no pueda comprar por estar a españa y no en japon y eso que con los años ha mejorado, mucho por ejemplo el maquillaje hoy en dia puede comprar cosas de dolly wink o diamond lash en muchos sitios y eso esta muy bien >__<

un abrazo!

Regina dijo...

I have purikuras! They're so fun.. and you're so adorable!

NaTT dijo...

Wow me encanta vuestro blog!
Las fotos son muy chulas, me encanta vuetro style! Os sigo N_N

Yuki dijo...

your hair is awesome! *O* Where did u take the purikura? :D

Jeshika Kawaiii dijo...

Adooooorei o cabelo e a maquiagem!!